Women's, men's & kids' colorful sublimation socks made especially for you
In celebration of food, fitness, fashion and fun, we bring you super versatile, comfortable, soft, durable and beautifully designed sublimated/all-over socks in the natural, vibrant color combination of the Densuke Watermelon Superfood.
- Wicking properties keep feet dry
- Cushion support for comfort
- Crew height
- Ribbed cuffs
- Toe ventilation
- Knit construction
- Fabric: 96% polyester, 3% rubber, 1% spandex
- Care: Machine wash
What is dye sublimation and why polyester?
Dye-sublimation works by penetrating the surface of the material with ink. Man-made materials such as nylon and polyester fabrics contain polymers that when heated, enable the bonding of ink. Cotton and other natural fibers do not.
Dye-sublimation printing yields beautiful and permanent colors that are embedded in the substrate or fabric, rather than printed on the surface.
Images on fabric won’t fade or crack even after multiple washings.
Densuke Watermelon health benefits
Densuke watermelons only grow in Hokkaido, Japan. The rind on the watermelon is visibly darker and the flesh is known to be much sweeter than the regular watermelons sold elsewhere.
Watermelon is a high source of Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid and copper. Don't forget to eat the seeds, they contain both Iron and Zinc and are a source of protein. It is also an excellent source of lycopene which is a carotenoid phytonutrient important for our cardiovascular health.
- Helps You Hydrate. ...
- Contains Nutrients and Beneficial Plant Compounds. ...
- Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer. ...
- May Improve Heart Health. ...
- May Lower Inflammation and Oxidative Stress. ...
- May Help Prevent Macular Degeneration. ...
- May Help Relieve Muscle Soreness.