Men's and women's casual crew socks in unique colorful design celebrating food, fashion, fitness, fun
In celebration of food, fitness, fashion and fun, we bring you super versatile, comfortable, soft, durable and beautifully designed sublimated/all-over socks in the natural, vibrant color combination of the blueberry.
- Wicking properties keep feet dry
- Cushion support for comfort
- Crew height
- Ribbed cuffs
- Toe ventilation
- Knit construction
- Fabric: 96% polyester, 3% rubber, 1% spandex
- Care: Machine wash
What is dye sublimation and why polyester?
Dye-sublimation works by penetrating the surface of the material with ink. Man-made materials such as nylon and polyester fabrics contain polymers that when heated, enable the bonding of ink. Cotton and other natural fibers do not.
Dye-sublimation printing yields beautiful and permanent colors that are embedded in the substrate or fabric, rather than printed on the surface.
Images on fabric won’t fade or crack even after multiple washings.
Blueberry health benefits
Blueberries are sweet, nutritious and wildly popular.
Often labeled a superfood, they are low in calories and incredibly good for you.
They’re so tasty and convenient that many people consider them their favorite fruit.
The two most common types are:
- Highbush blueberries: The most common cultivated variety in the US.
- Lowbush or “wild” blueberries: Typically smaller and richer in some antioxidants.
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Vitamin C: 24% of the RDI
- Vitamin K: 36% of the RDI
- Manganese: 25% of the RDI
- Small amounts of various other nutrients
They are also about 85% water, and an entire cup contains only 84 calories, with 15 grams of carbohydrates.
Calorie for calorie, this makes them an excellent source of several important nutrients.